We all want to look our best for the holidays but in lightning speed time of course. A basic eye with bold lips is a great way to look festive without all the fuss. A fun look to try when you’re rushing out the door to that holiday party.
We used the fabulous Naked Basics Palette for the eye shades.
- Highlight the inner eye corner, brow bone and lid with Venus.
- Darken the crease with Naked 2.
- Blend a little more Naked 2 under outer corner.
- Using an angled brush, line eyes with Crave.
- Finish with mascara and your favorite bold lip!