Whether you are growing out your hair or just prefer a shorter length sometimes nothing but a ponytail will do. And while ponytails are fabulous and all they can feel somewhat boring, especially if there is not much length to them. Here is a way to jazz up that short pony with little effort!
- Start with at least day old dirty hair – it simply works best.
- Pull hair back in low ponytail leaving 2″ sections free around both sides of face.
- Grab one section and wrap around ponytail pinning into place underneath.
- Repeat on the other side and then pin any loose ends sticking out. Spray with hairspray and rock your pony!
- For the knotted version simply grab sections and tie in knot above ponytail. Wrap and pin ends underneath.
(Thanks to Vicki for lending me her fabulous shorter hair!)