Was that name dorky enough, or what? It was a toss up between “Halloween Snack Mix”, “Monster Crack”, and “Spooktacular Party Mix”. Whatever you want to call it, it’s quick and easy a perfect snack for a Halloween party!
- 2 cups coarsely broken pretzels
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup dry milk powder
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 regular bag Reese’s Pieces
- 1 Hershey bar broken up into small pieces
- Preheat your oven to 275F, line a small baking sheet (or lightly butter the pan) and set aside.
- Melt the butter and pour it into a large bowl. Stir in the sugars and milk powder until fully combined. Stir in the pretzels and spread them on to your baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes until light brown and fragrant.
- Allow the pretzels to cool completely before breaking them apart and adding them to a small bowl and tossing them with the Reese’s Pieces and Hershey Bar pieces. Gobble up!
All of my favorites in one snack mix? Yes, please!