trisomy_13_locke_everson_6_weeks_1“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

-winnie the pooh

trisomy_13_locke_everson_6_weeks_2Locke Everson Maxey

43 days of life.  43 days of love.  43 days of a dream come true.

Locke knew what he was doing all along.  We simply needed to pay attention.  Thank you for your strength, courage and guidance little man.  You are an answered pray who will forever be embedded in the hearts of all those who knew your story.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”

Matthew 5:4

Josh, Shan and Adelynn were surrounded by love and peace tonight as they said goodbye to their angel.  We appreciate all the support they have received throughout Locke’s journey and know that your hearts are breaking right along with ours.  Thank you,thank you, thank you for wrapping this family up in love.  Shan’s beautiful heart will write the words to this chapter of Locke’s story someday soon.  For now we grieve.

Goodbye sweet boy.  We love you.

This entry was posted in Baby Maxey Updates and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to thank you locke everson

1. Jodi says:

Thank you for sharing with us. May you all be wrapped in God’s love and feel His peace.

2. Katie says:

I will certainly keep Locke’s family in my prayers. Thanks for sharing this journey and Locke’s story with us.

3. Jackie says:

We were all blessed by this handsome boy. May he rest peacefully among the other angels! My heart goes out to those he leaves behind <3

4. Callie Russell says:

I am shedding tears to hear the news. Know that I am praying for you. God is holding baby Locke in his big hands now. I pray that you have peace.

5. Wendy says:

Thank you for sharing your wonderous little light with us, Locke. Shine on. Xxo

6. Barb says:

Our prayers are with Locke and your entire family. He was blessed to have your arms and love surrounding him.

7. Ruth Ann Etzler says:

So sorry for your loss of little Locke. Our prayers are with your family.

8. Lisa says:

What a bright light this boy is. His life is a perfect gift to his family and we are lucky enough to be lifted by his story and life changing love he has shown. My heart is broken, but I feel so blessed his family decided to share him with all of us. I think everyone who knows this story will carry a little piece of Locke, always. Praying.

9. pamela kennedy says:

There are not words spoken by humans that can ease your heart. Your peace is found in the Divine who chose you for this gift. God bless each of you. There is no weeping in Heaven; only joy.

10. May says:

My heart cannot possibly hurt as much as you, but my heart and prayers are with you. Thank you for sharing your little one with all of us. Your little guy couldn’t have recieved any more love… He was (is) certainly loved! Until you see him again he’s in heaven with my Caleb. I’m sure he welcomed him with open arms… Locke you are strong little man that left a strong impact.

11. Julie Kiggins says:

I think there are many people crying with and for all of you tonight. I can’t imagine your pain and I just want to tell you how much I admire your courage. May God bless you and comfort you–

12. Aunt Ness says:

There are no words that will comfort you at this darkest hour. Know that his soul will be with you always, glowing in beautiful light, loving you, comforting you, protecting you. He was brought to you to show the rest of us undeniable faith. He knew nothing but love his entire life. Through him, you all showed us what true love really means. I am grateful to have been able to witness it. My heart weeps tonight.

13. Kristie Mc says:

You’ll never know just how many lives this special little one touched. His memory will live on forever through those that have shared your journey here, on the blog. Peace be with Locke & his family.

14. Debbie Mast says:

So sorry for your loss!! Thank you for sharing the love that filled your hearts and home for the time he spent here! May he always be watching over you all!! xoxo

15. Leslie and Rob Moser says:

Prayers for your family during this difficult time.

16. Mary Lou Knebel says:

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing Locke with all of us. We will keep everyone in our prayers. May you find peace wrapped in the arms of our Lord.

17. Tammy Frazier says:

Thank you for sharing your story and Locke with all of us. May the Lord provide comfort, strength and love to you all in this phase of your journey.

18. Aunt Sandy says:

Even though it was expected so very sad. My heart us with you all.

19. Linda Heath says:

Praying God’s peace for your family as you grieve the loss of little Locke. Thank you for sharing him with us. He was a strong little guy and an inspiration. God bless you!

20. Dr. Nygren says:

My prayers go out to you as well. Shan, I’m so thankful to have been part of your prenatal journey, helping you feel more comfortable, which I know had to have helped Locke too! You are a beautiful family, so inspiring to others! Be still and feel God’s arms around you now.

21. Amy Covey says:

Praying for you all! Locke touched so many lives in his short time here!

22. Rona Trammell says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thank you for sharing
    Locke’s beautiful story of love and life. How strong you have all been
    through this journey. Blessings to everyone that had the privilege of
    being part of his life.

23. Frank Rogers says:

Our hearts and prayers go out to you. We have all been blessed by your strength and faith. May the Lord be with you as you mourn; may you rejoice in the glory of Locke’s memory.
    God Bless

24. Amber says:

prayers and love to your wonderful family.

25. Nancy Harting says:

I woke up this morning feeling sad and yet blessed. Locke is now in the arms of Jesus with a perfect body happy and smiling. I am happy for Locke but sadden for Shannon, Josh and Adelynn. Jesus loves the little children.

26. Ed and Vicky Perry says:

We are so very sorry . Our prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing this beautiful life’s story with us.

27. Kelly Tumblin says:

Taylor gave him a big hug when he entered the gates of Heaven. So sorry for your loss. Your heart will ache forever. But the memories of the strong little boy with the beautiful eyes will be forever with you. He is healed now and playing , dancing and singing. Him and Taylor are talking about what great parents they had that LOVED them sooo much. Hugs and prayers.

28. May God bless Locke’s family and give you His peace. Knit in his mother’s womb and a gift from God. Now a beautiful angel. Sorry for your loss.

29. Frank and Cheryl Bowen says:

Such a beautiful son God gave you! He will always be loved here and in heaven. He will not know sorrow or pain. Only joy and laughter will surround him forever. Blessed and cherished and safe in the home God has prepared for him. You were all granted such a beautiful gift from God. We cannot feel your pain as you do, but we want you to know we have prayed for you and will continue.

30. Stuart Jewett says:

Only God knows the reason for everything that has occurred with your family. And someday you will all know too. For now, just believe that it all had a very real purpose, and that it did happen for a reason. Be glad you were chosen, and allow your Soul to remember his Soul. It will be forever entwined with your own. You have always been, and will forever be a part of each other’s journey. Think of him, and smile every day for the rest of your life here.

31. Cyndee DeLong says:

Than you Locke. You showed pure love the short time you were here. Thank you Shannon, for taking us on this journey with you. Love ,prayers and blessings my friend.

32. Sarah Abernethy says:

Lots of prayers for this beautiful family.

33. Joyce Profit says:

What a blessing this little guy was to all of us. Also what a blessing your whole family is to us as well. I’m sadden by Locke passing but he will always be in my heart because of the love he showed us all. God Bless and comfort your family at this time of need. Your family is a very special family. Thank you for sharing your special son with all of us.

34. Elsie Laffin says:

I’m a very good friend of Nancy Harting and have had you in my prayers for these many months. God give each of you strength as He has in the past. Prayers.

35. Jann says:

God bless you!

36. theresa lehman says:

prayers are sent to you , you held God work in your arms . God blessing are sent to hold his arms around you now