Do you love or hate candy corn? I always had a “like” relationship with the seasonal candy. At first I like it but after a couple of pieces my stomach turns and the desire to eat anymore diminishes. It is pure sugar and food coloring after all – why on earth would that make my insides feel yucky? Not one to give up so easily I decided to give this mix a whirl. It’s candy corn mixed with salty peanuts, popcorn, Reese’s Pieces and coated in white chocolate. Sounds fabulous. And much to my delight it is.
Enjoy something you love this weekend!
- ½ lb almond bark
- 8 to 10 cups of popped popcorn
- ½ candy corn
- ¾ cup dry roasted, salted peanuts
- ½ cup Reese's Pieces
- Place popped popcorn, candy corn, peanuts and Reese's Pieces in the largest bowl you own.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- Pour melted bark over popcorn mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture on parchment or foil and allow to setup.
- Break into pieces and devour.
recipe from Plain Chicken