these things

This family saying hello to their newest member.

A big sister watching over her itty bitty brother.

locke_everson_5His hand always finding it’s way to his face.

locke_everson_6Her beautiful heart.

locke_everson_4And this precious 1 day old.

locke_everson_7These things fill my soul.  With every second Locke reminds us of what life is truly all about – love, love, love.

Thank you for showering all of your love over the Maxey family and their Locke.  Your messages and comments are read with warm smiles and grateful hearts.  What a blessing it is to share this answered prayer!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

This entry was posted in Baby Maxey Updates, personal and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to these things

1. Katie Gilliland says:

To quote Mary Poppins, “practically perfect in every way” Congratulations on such a perfect little guy.

2. Nikki Whitaker says:

I don’t know any of you personally but I have followed this story from the beginning with tears and wonder. I truly admire your strength and I’m filled with joy seeing the precious photos of baby Locke! I’m so happy you get this time to spend loving him!

3. Kim says:

Congratulations, these photos make my heart smile. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. So thankful for prayers answered.

4. lisa says:

oh so happy to see more of this baby boy and all that love he’s wrapped up in. This is what its all about…all the rest is just stuff. Continued love to that amazing family! Thanks for sharing him with all of us.

5. Katie Torres says:

I am so amazed by this little guy’s story! What a gift from God! You are so right. It’s all just love, love, love. May this be the sweetest time for this little family of four.

6. Aunt Ness says:

Welcome to the Family Sweet Baby Locke and Happy Birthday. We are so grateful and overjoyed with love that you have stayed strong! Your Mom and Dad are so strong in Faith, Love and Happiness, which spills over to so many other lives, and its all because of you. We continue to praise God for your arrival and look forward to all the many things you will teach us all. You are here for a reason, little man, your journey has just begun.

7. Courtney Linton says:

God bless you and your beautiful little babe.

8. Alison Lyon says:

Congratulations and blessings to the Maxeys! Such an adorable little fella!

9. Wendy says:

Loving the photos. My heart and eyes overflow. He is on a couple of prayer lists in the area. The power of prayer. Wow. He is such a little miracle. Xxo

10. Skylar says:

Such a blessing.. These are such good pictures! Praying for you guys <3

11. Teresa Schalois says:

Puts life in perspective! Thank you for sharing your experience, your life , your family, your LOCKE..he is BEAUTIFUL!! God BLESS!!

12. Renee Eyanson says:

Thank you for sharing Locke with us. These pictures show the love everyone feels. What a precious gift..God bless you all.

13. Jenny Frey says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! Toral Unconditional Love!!!! He is so special and has such an amazing family and he is surrounded in sooooo much love!!!!!! Truly priceless pictures. Shannon I’ve said it before……cause I remember the stinker you were way back but you amaze me with your strength courage and Love. I am truly humbled by you. Prayers hugs and love sent your way for Mister Locke and his dear family!

14. Jenny Frey says:

Oh I forgot! Thank you for sharing this precious journey with all of us. I got a text from Shar at midnight that little Locke had made his debut and instantly I was checking your mom’s page and yours for news and pixs!

15. Rona Trammell says:

What a beautiful amazing little boy Locke is. Praying for miracles and strength for all of you in this journey. Thanks for sharing your story and message of love and courage to us all.

16. McKenna Merkle says:

Wow, God is good! What a miracle that little boy is. He is perfect in every way. My heart is full of joy for you and your family. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers every day! I love and miss you Shan.

17. Ruth Ann Etzler says:

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family!

18. Aunt Sandy says:

I say again, just look at all the people God, has brought together all for one little boy. A miracle on many levels. We are not meant to know his plan but just to trust that he has one. Someday we will understand, most likely not in this life but someday.

19. Patricia Ann says:

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son! So happy for all of you! My thoughts and prayers are will all of you!! Love to all..:-)

20. Great Grandma Pat says:

So Glad your prayers were answered. God Bless and we are all praying for you . Wanda and Pastor
    have been praying for you for some time also. The power of prayer what a wonder. Love you so very much.

21. Ver says:

he is so beautiful. Congrats!

22. Julie Gannon Psurny says:

Beautiful! I have been following for several months after seeing a link from Facebook. Thank you so much for sharing your journey and photos with us. Your boy is precious! Congratulations and all the best:)

23. Sarah Abernethy says:

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. What love surrounds this little man. 🙂