Love this hairstyle for those days when you don’t have time for a fussy up-do yet want something more than a basic ponytail. Feel free to make this as neat or messy as you like. It’s fabulous on it’s own or under a brimmed hat like a fedora.
- Gather hair in low loose ponytail and secure with a hair tie.
- Divide hair into two sections right above hair tie.
- Pull ponytail up and through the divided section.
- Braid ponytail (can fishtail braid this as well).
- Flip braid up and tuck inside divide section where ponytail was pulled through. Secure with bobby pins and hair spray.