The last few days have been filled with resolutions, cocktails, reflections of 2013, celebrations and a few good eats. (See above. Yum.) Soaking up the last bit of 2013- because love it or hate it, a year is a measurable chunk of life. Some argue that it is “just another day”- but I say that a year is worth celebrating.
- For the Crust:
- 12 Biscoff cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- For the Filling:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- For the Garnish:
- whipped topping
- Biscoff cookie crumbs
- pirouette rolled wafers
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Biscoff cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes (I choose martini glasses- but the options are endless!) and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Biscoff Spread on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
- Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnigh with additional whipped topping, Biscoff cookie crumbs and a pirouette rolled wafer.
Recipe by My Baking Addiction
Cheers to celebrating a fabulous 2013, and welcoming an even greater 2014. Cheers to you. Happy New Year!!!