- Beach Hair – The perks of the ocean, minus the sand and suit! Bumble & Bumble’s Surf Spray adds volume and texture, leaving you with those sassy fun waves that you have after a day at the beach.
- Colorful Nails – Nails have never been more fun! Whether you are trying out a new technique or sticking to a solo shade, bright and bold is the way to go. Sephora by OPI’s “Cover Me in Petals” has our piggies dancing.
- Luscious Lips – Who doesn’t want the warm sunlight dancing off their perfectly glossed lips? Clinique’s Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss keeps your smackers healthy while adding just the right amount of color. We really love the Grapefruit and Mango.
- Bare Feet Ready – Dry winter air can reek havoc on our feet. Brandy J has recently discovered Coloplast Atrac Tain Sween Moisturizing Cream. She noticed a considerable difference in her cracked heels after only a few applications.
- Sun-kissed Face – One of Shan’s favorite tricks in her make-up bag- Nars Laguna Bronzer. This shimmer kissed bronzer goes great with every skin tone and has just the right amount of luster without going overboard.
- Healthy Tan – The best gradual self-tan we’ve found! Jergens Natural Glow is so natural looking- and best of all SAFE for your skin, unlike those smelly tanning beds!
Do you have a Spring beauty product you can’t live without? We would love to hear about it – share with us here or on Facebook!